Saturday, February 8, 2014

Week 5: Assignment 1

We are getting closer and closer to the assignment 1, and with the first look that we had this week at the Tower of Hanoi game and how the cheeses should move, I started to get afraid of it. I stayed in the library for a few hours and tried to just code it, but it didn't really work. After a while, I made a couple of cheeses our of paper and drew the 4 stool and a paper and tried to do it by hand to get a better understanding of the algorithm goes. That really helped me and when I started to code again, it was way more easier. This week's lab was really long, and unfortunately we didn't get to finish all of it, even though it was pretty understandable and easy, we didn't have enough time to finish it. My main concern for now is assignment one and I still haven't finished it yet, but I will keep you updated on the later blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment